- Athletic Director
- Best Sellers
- Coaching Whiz
- Golf DVDs
- Lacrosse DVDs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming and Diving DVDs
- Tennis DVDs
- Track and Field DVDs
- Wrestling DVDs
No Huddle No Mercy Offense – The Passing Game
Offensive Coordinator Shawn Liotta of Clairton High School (PA) had an offense that averaged 59.9 points per game last fall, the second highest scoring offense in the history of high school football. Clairton also averaged 510 yards per game and 12.8 yards per play. Coach Liotta recently completed a five-set series of DVDs on his ‘No-Huddle, No Mercy’ offense. The set is now available at AFMvideos.com.
In his third video, coach Liotta focuses on the Clairton passing game. In this DVD, you will learn:
- An overview of the Clairton passing attack.
- The 6 keys to a successful passing attack.
- Coaching rules for protecting the QB.
- Basic pass protection concepts.
- Rules for both slide and sprint out protection.
- Key facts in identifying defensive coverage.
- Quick passing game concepts including the hitch, stick and slant.
- Concepts for the 4-Verticals series including identifying landmarks.
- 4-Vertical pass plays with one-back, two-back, trips, and comeback plays.
- The Sail Series with one-back, two-back, trips, and the sprint-out flood play.
- The Shallow Series including early motion, trips, curl, verticals, comeback, zone action and jet action.
- Draw plays including Wrap Draw, as well as play-action and bootleg plays.