- Athletic Director
- Best Sellers
- Coaching Whiz
- Golf DVDs
- Lacrosse DVDs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming and Diving DVDs
- Tennis DVDs
- Track and Field DVDs
- Wrestling DVDs
Bomber 3-3-5 – Zone Read Principles
Steve Specht has been the head coach of St. Xavier High School in Cincinnati for a decade and is a two-time state champion. Considered one of the leading defensive high school coaches in America, Coach Specht uses a 3-3-5 to defend the zone read. The recipient of the prestigious 2012 Don Shula NFL High School Coach of the Year, Coach Specht recently completed a four-set series of DVDs that are now available at AFMvideos.com. The first video is entitled, ‘Zone Read Principles.’
In this DVD, you will learn:
· The base defensive alignment of the 3-3-5.
· Positioning of a stack front vs. a pro set.
· Positioning of a spread front.
· Four different alignment adjustments – Falcon, Sparrow, Bluff, and Ninja.
· Stack defenses with different alignment tags.
· Spread front with the Bluff tag.
· Other various fronts – 30 and ‘circus.’
· Read schemes with responsibilities for the edge players, middle stack players, and the adjuster (middle safety).
· Alley/force techniques for perimeter players.
· The “Hinge” technique for the safety/nub corner.
· Read scheme – isolation – for play side, middle stack players, back side, adjuster and additional two safeties.
· Read scheme – stretch/toss – for play side, middle stack players, back side, adjuster, and additional two safeties.
· Stack defense – strong edge storm and strong ‘Nasty’ storm.
This DVD includes detailed game footage to complement the presentation.