- Athletic Director
- Best Sellers
- Coaching Whiz
- Golf DVDs
- Lacrosse DVDs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming and Diving DVDs
- Tennis DVDs
- Track and Field DVDs
- Wrestling DVDs
Adapting the Up-Tempo Spread Offense To Today’s Wing-T -The Run Game 2 Disc Set
Coach Lew Johnston, the head coach at Nansemond-Suffolk Academy in Virginia, has adapted the up-tempo, spread offense – so popular today at all levels – to today’s version of the Wing-T. In this DVD, the second of a six-set series, Coach Johnston details the run game with the speed/jet sweep, power, iso, buck sweep, counter, and option plays. The complete six-set series is now available at AFMvideos.com.
In this DVD, you will learn:
· The objectives of the run game within this offense.
· How to force the defense to honor specific plays.
· Rules and assignments for the Speed/Jet Seep from the Wildcat formation.
· Rules and assignments for the Tailback Power Play from the Wildcat.
· Rules and alignments for the Tailback Dive/Inside Zone play from the Wildcat.
· Rules and alignments for the Sweep Option Play from the Wildcat.
· Rules and alignments for the Wide Receiver Reverse in the Wildcat.
· Rules and alignments for the Buck Sweep in the Tiger formation.
· Rules and alignments for the Halfback Power Play in the Tiger formation.
· Rules and alignments for the Halfback Iso Lead Play in the Tiger formation.
· The Tailback Dive and Counter Trap in the Tiger formation.
· The Tailback “Triple Option” in the Tiger formation.
· The Tailback Lead Sweep and Draw plays.
· Why this offense works as a power running attack with the use of motion and misdirection.