USA Football equipment grants available for 2019
All schools and youth football organizations that are 501(c)(3) compliant may submit applications by 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 13, at usafootball.com/grants. USA Football awards grants based on need, merit and a program’s commitment to coaching education and best practices. Applications are submitted online.
- Tackle football equipment from Riddell
- Flag football equipment from NFL FLAG powered by USA Football
- Uniforms from Badger Sport
- Field and practice equipment from Tackle Tube, Shadowman Sports and Gilman Gear
- Background checks from Peopletrail
- Wearable technology from Catapult
USA Football’s equipment grant program is made possible through the NFL Foundation. The NFL Foundation is the league’s nonprofit organization representing the 32 NFL clubs. Its mission is to support the health, safety and wellness of athletes, youth football and the communities which support the game.
“From my childhood in New Jersey to advising former President Obama as Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army through today, the foundational principles I gained by playing youth, high school and college football strengthened my heart, mind and soul,” said U.S. General Raymond T. Odierno (Ret.), chairman of USA Football. “Kids nationwide are lifted up through the fun and fitness of football that our grant program brings to life.”
USA Football’s grant program has delivered the following since 2006:
- Awarded more than $14 million in grants to school-based and youth football programs
- Benefitted more than 500,000 youth and high school football players in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
- Assisted more than 9,500 youth and high school football programs in all 50 states
Apply today for your equipment grant.