August 22, 2012 • Tennis
Schlitt: Staggering Practice Times
Jeremy Schlitt, Head Boys Tennis Coach at Arrowhead High School (Hartland, Wis.), explains how he organizes practice times for his players.
Tags: Arrowhead, athletes, athletic director, athletics, coach, coach and athletic director, coach and athletic director magazine, Hartland, high school, interviews, Jeremy Schlitt, program, sports, team, tennis, video, wisconsin
You Might Also Like
February 17, 2017Read more »
February 15, 2017Read more »
February 15, 2017 : More women earning roles in athletic administration
February 14, 2017 : Poll: Does your school offer leadership training for athletes?
- Principles of Linebacker Play Teaching Progression January 29, 2010
- Defending The Double Wing Part I May 5, 2010
- NCAA survey finds many athletes regret specialization January 25, 2016
- Don’t neglect the neck September 12, 2014
- Preparing For The Athletic Director Interview June 27, 2013