Alan Stein Jr. launches Raise Your Game Show
After letting the mics cool down for a couple of years while I transitioned into professional speaking, I’m excited to launch the Raise Your Game Show. So why this show? Why now? The goal of this show to simply be an extension of Raise Your Game and share additional high-performance secrets from the best of the best — in sports and in business.
In the first season, which has now launched on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify and Google, I dusted off the archives and pulled eight of the most impactful interviews I’ve ever recorded. They include big names like Kevin Durant and Gary Vee. I wanted to revisit these conversations as the wisdom they shared was timeless. More importantly, I wanted to take a deeper dive to dissect and unpack their most powerful points.
Please subscribe on the platform of your choice so you don’t miss a beat and I look forward to helping you raise your game!
Take a look at our upcoming schedule of shows:
- Episode #0: (Available Now) — It’s Time to Raise Your Game
- Episode #1: (Available Now) — 2-Time NBA Finals MVP Kevin Durant
- Episode #2: (Available Now) — Social Media Influencer Gary Vaynerchuk
- Episode #3: (Available Now) — Boston Celtics Coach Brad Stevens
- Episode #4: (Available Now) — Shark Tank’s Mark Cuban
- Episode #5: (Dec. 9) — 2-Time NCAA Champion Coach Jay Wright
- Episode #6: (Dec. 16) — ESPN Game Day’s Jay Bilas
- Episode #7: (Dec. 23) — NY Times Best Selling Author James Clear
- Episode #8: (Dec. 30) — Hall of Fame Coach Tom Izzo
Alan Stein Jr. is a speaker, author, and performance coach whose programs teach businesses and organizations how to develop championship-level performance, cohesion and accountability. Stein, who also is a member of Coach & Athletic Director’s Editorial Advisory Board, recently published a book titled, “Raise Your Game: High-Performance Secrets From the Best of the Best.”