Is high school football unsafe?
Dr. Harry Kerasidis of XLNTbrain talks about why concussions seem more prevalent at the high school level and what programs can do about it.
You Might Also Like
May 29, 2020Read more »
May 28, 2020Read more »
May 27, 2020 : How COVID-19 pandemic affects referees
- Which sports cause the most injuries to high school… March 9, 2016
- N.J. high school baseball player sues coach for… May 3, 2018
- 22 must-read books for coaches, athletic directors November 30, 2017
- Why strength training is important for all athletes September 8, 2014
- Minnesota HS basketball coach resigns over abuse… January 16, 2018