Dr. Harry Kerasidis of XLNTbrain discusses baseline testing and how programs should combat concussions by educating their coaches.
You Might Also Like
- Which sports cause the most injuries to high school… March 9, 2016
- N.J. high school baseball player sues coach for… May 3, 2018
- 22 must-read books for coaches, athletic directors November 30, 2017
- Minnesota HS basketball coach resigns over abuse… January 16, 2018
- More than 90% of Super Bowl LIII players were… February 4, 2019
Our latest issue is out with tons of content! What's inside:
• Building better relationships between coach & referee.
• The results of our 2019 survey of HS coaches.
• Safely managing large groups in the weight room.
• + lots more!
Don't have a subscription? Sign up today: coachad.com/social ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago ·