Baseball Leading Technology, GamePlan, Continues to Roll
On the heels of a series of successful launches and new deals at last year’s MLB Winter Meetings, GamePlan continues its dominance as the most helpful tool for baseball clubs at every level. GamePlan, powered by Stack Sports, the largest and fastest-growing global provider of sports technology, replaces paper playbooks and computer film studies with the latest in mobile technology.
Today, GamePlan serves over 80% of MLB teams, 10 of which they’ve helped win the World Series. In addition, GamePlan has helped fuel 3 NFL Conference Championships, 1 Super Bowl Champion, 1 NBA Champion, 1 Stanley Cup Champion, and 3 NCAA Champions.
GamePlan is available to all levels of play from elite high school sports to the professional ranks and includes a number of key features:
- Mobile Distribution – seamless mobile video distribution for online or offline viewing
- Side-by-Side Video/Document – dynamically pair videos or a video/document combo side by side with our robust feature
- Video to Doc Embed – attach video to documents to create a powerful and interactive film study experience
- Go Contactless – Sync up with your calendar and instantly distribute scouting reports, playbooks, travel itineraries, and more
- Team Messaging – Built-in direct messaging to individual players or groups, attach documents to messages, access chat history, and more
- Survey – Share surveys, quizzes, and flashcards to gain valuable insight and continue growing
- Video Telestration & Analysis – Write, draw, comment, and speak over video clips to streamline player development through advanced video analysis
- Reporting – Keep track of usage by athletes and monitor who is engaging regularly with your content
GamePlan has recently teamed up with BATS, the original baseball video coaching software used by over 200 MLB, Minor League, and NCAA teams. Teams that already use BATS to capture great video and tag crucial data can now integrate with GamePlan’s mobile system to:
Seamlessly, share BATS footage and data with their teams manage player development anywhere, anytimeScout opposing teams on the go with easeTrain, develop, and retain just like the pros!
“We are happy to bring together two incredibly strong technology platforms and to continue to lead the sports industry with our innovative offerings for our valued partners and customers,” said Jeff Brunsberg, Chief Revenue & Strategy Officer, Stack Sports. “Stack Sports’ customers can expect continued innovation and investment into their technology experience combined with the great service and support they have come to expect from us.”
GamePlan is Game Prep Made Easy. For more information on GamePlan or Stack Sports, click here.