- Athletic Director
- Best Sellers
- Coaching Whiz
- Golf DVDs
- Lacrosse DVDs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming, Diving and Water Polo
- Track and Field
Archie Miller Dayton Flyers Playbook Download
- The Dayton Flyers won back-to-back Atlantic 10 Championships and landed in four straight NCAA Tournaments including a trip to the 2014 Elite Eight.
- At Dayton from 2011-2017, Archie Miller compiled an overall record of 139-63.
- Offensively, Miller’s teams employ an attacking style that resulted in the Flyers averaging 75.9 points per game last season.
Who is Archie Miller?
Archie Miller is one of the hottest coaches in college basketball. Widely regarded as one of the best young coaches in college basketball, Miller is a relentless recruiter, developer of talent, and a brilliant tactician whose teams are known for their stout defense and efficient offense. The 38-year-old Miller, the head coach at Dayton, has taken over one of the most storied college basketball programs, Indiana University.
About the Dayton Flyers / Indiana University Offense:
The offense will always be on the run offensively. They execute in the half-court and full-court which means a lot of movement and pace. The Dayton Flyers teams were known for great ball movement and unselfishness. You will see player movement, flow and an attacking, aggressive style of play. They knock down three-pointers against man and zone defense too.
In this playbook, you will receive:
In the Archie Miller Dayton Flyers Playbook, you will get 73 pages of half court set plays vs. man/zone defense, baseline out of bounds, sideline out of bounds and late game situations, used by one of the best coaches in the country.