- Athletic Director
- Best Sellers
- Coaching Whiz
- Golf DVDs
- Lacrosse DVDs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming and Diving DVDs
- Tennis DVDs
- Track and Field DVDs
- Wrestling DVDs
The Complete Guide to Foam Roller Exercises for Improved Performance
With Staffan Elgelid
PT, Ph.D., CFT; Nazareth College of Rochester Associate Professor of Physical Therapy and Irene McCormick PFT; Des Moines Area Community College Director of Fitness
- Faster rehabilitation of injured athletes!
- Improved flexibility and core strength!
- Improves overall performance!
- Easy to follow instruction!
- Benefits any athlete in any sport!
Learn how to use foam rollers through a wide range of exercises for core strength, flexibility, stability, and balance. Each exercise is shown in a progression from the easy to advanced.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how to fully utilize foam rollers to improve your performance!