- Athletic Director
- Best Sellers
- Coaching Whiz
- Golf DVDs
- Lacrosse DVDs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming and Diving DVDs
- Tennis DVDs
- Track and Field DVDs
- Wrestling DVDs
How to Build and Sustain a Championship Culture
Discover how to build a Championship Culture of Commitment, Accountabilty, and Ownership in your program using the secrets of top teams like North Carolina women’s soccer, Duke men’s basketball, Alabama football, Arizona softball, the New England Patriots, and the USA men’s basketball team. All have built winning, magnetic cultures that attract top talent, get them to play as one unit, and win multiple championships.
- Learn the 8 Kinds of Cultures and which one is best suited for your team.
- Discover the 6 Key Components that all Championship Cultures have in common.
- Implement the 10-Step Blueprint to Build a Championship Culture in your program.
“Culture is one of the most essential yet overlooked aspects of building a championship program. You can be an absolute wizard with the X’s and O’s but if you don’t have a positive and productive culture, you’re in trouble. Jeff’s extraordinary book reveals the critical secrets of what it takes to build and sustain a Championship Culture. I highly recommend it!”
ANSON DORRANCE, North Carolina Women’s Soccer Coach, 22-time National Champions
You’ll learn how to:
- create a winning Culture of Commitment, Accountability, and Ownership in your program
- establish high Standards of Behavior that will hold people accountable
- develop a winning culture using the Six Key Components of Championship Cultures
- implement 17 Critical Cultural Systems that will define and drive your Championship Culture
- create a highly desirable culture that attracts high level talent and quality athletes and staff
- build a highly respected program that stands the test of time
Based on working with over 25 NCAA National Championship teams at Michigan, North Carolina, Stanford, Notre Dame, and Arizona, this book will show you how to develop a Championship Culture! Get your copy of this new book before your competitors do!