- Athletic Director
- Best Sellers
- Coaching Whiz
- Golf DVDs
- Lacrosse DVDs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Swimming, Diving and Water Polo
- Track and Field
All In: Building a Great Football Program
with Jeff Steinberg, Santiago (CA) HS Head Coach
Jeff Steinberg lays out a precision plan for building the ultimate football program where everyone is fully invested. As a coach, you want your program to be “the” place to be. This video is a “template for success” spelling out the most important elements for your athletes and the community.
This video features many ideas you can incorporate to get people excited about your program and “make it special.” Here are just a few:
- “Get On The Bus” Philosophy – Learn the steps a head football coach must take to ensure his football program has a solid foundation.
- Learn how to keep parents on your side and informed on program events. Discover the different personalities from the Arsonist, Coach Killer, to Visionaries and Worker Bees. You will learn different concepts to build bonds amongst parents and pride in the program.
- “The Night of Champions” – Give parents the chance to see your program up close and personal.
- See why it’s a great idea to have your players go to the middle schools to help out teachers and the younger student athletes that will be coming into your program.
- Develop daily, weekly and yearly themes – Learn to drive home key messages and to keep placers focused on the things that matter most.
- Staff Development – Steinberg discusses key books that coaches should read to help in their development.
- The Seven Attributes of Today’s Athletes – Discover why players today have short attention spans and why athletes have a hard time getting out of their comfort zone.
And much, much more. Incorporating just a few of Coach Steinberg’s ideas will improve the atmosphere of your program immensely.
If you want to take your program to the next level then this video is for you. Create a program that thrives on more than wins and losses. Develop excellence on the field, in school and in the community!